Log In and Log Out
You must log in to access SkillPort. You can retrieve your user ID by email or reset your password if you do not remember either.
To log in to SkillPort
- In a browser, navigate to the SkillPort login page.
- In the User ID box, enter your user name.
- In the Password box, enter your password.
Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Click Log In.
- If you are logging into SkillPort for the first time, you might be required to do the following:
- In the Security Question box, select a security question that you want to answer to authenticate you in the event that you forget your user ID or password.
- In the Answer to Security Question box, enter the answer to the security question.
- In the Email box, enter your email address.
- Click Submit.
This information allows you to retrieve your user ID or reset your password if you later forget it.
To log out of SkillPort
- Click Log Out in the upper-right corner of the SkillPort page.