There are 3 navigation buttons that appear in the Skillport user interface for end users:
- My Plan
- My Progress
You can use the Navigation Buttons page to show, hide, reorder, and rename these buttons. For information on how to specify the default page (view) a user sees immediately after logging in, see Default View.
To configure Navigation Button settings
- Click Display | Navigation | Navigation Buttons on the navigation bar.
- To hide a navigation button, clear the corresponding check box in the Visible column. To show the button, select the check box.
- To reorder a navigation button, select the name of the button, and then click Up or Down as many times as needed.
- To change the name of a navigation button:
- Select the name, and click Edit.
- In the Edit Button dialog box, enter a new name in the Title text box.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.