Modify the Members of a Group
Note: A user must be a member of at least one organizational group.
To modify the members of a group
- Click Users & Groups > User Management on the navigation bar.
- On the Users and Groups tab, navigate to the desired group in the group hierarchy, then select the group.
- Click the Membership tab in the right pane.
- To add existing users to the group:
- Click Copy/Move Users in the right pane.
- In the user hierarchy in the left pane, browse to or search for the user to copy to the new group.
- Select the user, and click Copy.
The user is added to the group whose membership displays in the right pane.
(You can also move users out of the group whose contents are displayed in the right pane: Select the users in the right pane, select the target group into which to move the users in the left pane, and click Move.)
- Repeat this process as many times as needed to add additional users.
- Click Done.
- To remove members from the group:
- In the user hierarchy in the left pane, browse to or search for the group, and select it.
- In the right pane, click the Membership tab.
- Select the check box beside each user you want to remove from the group, and click Remove.