Edit the Properties of a Folder
You can edit the name and completion criteria for any folder in a learning program.
The root folder of a learning program has several additional properties that apply to the learning program as a whole, such as the objectives of the learning program and whether the learning program requires approval in order for learners to enroll. You can edit these properties as well.
To edit the properties of the root folder or a child folder
- Open the learning program for editing.
- In the Edit Contents pane on the right, do one of the following:
- If you want to edit the properties of the root folder, move your mouse over the title of the learning program, and click the Edit link that displays.
- If you want to edit the properties of a child folder, move your mouse over the title of the folder, and click the Edit link that displays.
- In the Edit Learning Program box (if you are editing the root folder) or Edit Folder dialog box (if you are editing a child folder), edit the properties of the folder as needed. For more information on these properties, see Create a Learning Program.
Note: The Content Language setting determines if the folder displays when a user searches or browses within a selected language. Select Not Specified to ensure it displays in all searches regardless of a learner's selected content language, or select a language to include it only when a learner searches within that language.
- Click OK, and then click Save to save your changes.