MY PROGRESS contains the listing of your assets that are In Progress, Completed, and, if your site has Development Plans or ILT enabled, Not Started.
If your site has been configured to support it, the tabs in MY PROGRESS also display additional columns for Expected Duration and Actual Duration. The Not Started tab displays the Expected Duration column only.
Learning assets are listed on MY PROGRESS tabs as follows:
- In Progress tab: Displays all learning assets that have been started but not completed.
An ILT course will display on this tab when you are enrolled in any Unconfirmed/Confirmed session of that course.
- Completed tab: Displays all learning assets that have been completed.
An ILT course will display on this tab as soon as the ILT Session is marked Complete if you have satisfied the ILT completion requirement.
- Not Started tab: This tab displays only if your site has Development Plans or ILT enabled. Displays all learning assets in the Assigned, Personal, and Development Plan folders in your MY PLAN that have not yet been started.
If a folder from the Catalog is assigned to your MY PLAN, neither the folder itself nor the assets in the folder will display on this tab. However, assets assigned to a custom folder within your Personal folder will display.
An ILT course will display on this tab when the course is added to your MY PLAN (either self-assigned or admin assigned) and you are not enrolled in any of the child sessions of that course.
- Imported tab: Displays imported progress data for assets completed outside of SkillPort. This tab displays only if your organization has imported progress data for assets that you have completed in other learning management systems.
You can view (and print) a report on your progress in completing learning assets and learning programs. You can include in a progress report:
- All of the learning assets that you have started or completed
- Only the learning assets that you have started or completed within a specific date range
If you cannot receive a score for an individual learning asset (for example, a Mentoring asset), "n/a" is displayed for the current score in the report.
A progress report does not include learning assets that you have not started. To view assets that you have not started, view MY PLAN instead.
However, enrolling in a learning program or Live Learning course—or requesting approval to enroll in the course—is considered the first step of "starting" the course; as a result, these assets are shown in MY PROGRESS instead of MY PLAN once you have enrolled or requested approval to enroll. If your request to enroll is denied or you withdraw from the course, the entry within MY PROGRESS is automatically removed.