Remove an Asset from Users' MY PLAN
You can remove an asset from MY PLAN for users. However, be aware that removing a learning program or Live Learning Course (LLC) from MY PLAN for a group or individual user does not automatically withdraw the group or user. You must withdraw the group or user as a separate, explicit action. Alternatively, each user can withdraw herself.
To remove an asset from MY PLAN for a group or user
- Click Users & Groups | User Management on the navigation bar.
- In the left panel, find the group or find the user whose assignments you want to modify, and select that group or user.
- In the right panel, click the My Plan Assignment tab.
Both the inherited MY PLAN assignments and the individual (if you have selected a user) or explicit (if you have selected a group) MY PLAN assignments for the user or group are displayed. As an example, the following image shows both the inherited and individual MY PLAN assignments for a selected user.
Note: While you can browse the inherited MY PLAN assignments for the user or group, to modify these, you must modify the MY PLAN assignments of the parent group.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have selected a user, click Edit Individual Assignments.
- If you have selected a group, click Edit Group Assignments.
- In the right pane, move the cursor over the asset in the displayed list, and click the Deassign link that appears, as shown.
- Click OK, and then click Save.
- If your site is configured to do so, the Preview Email Template dialog box appears. This allows you to send an email regarding the removal of the My Plan assignment. Do the following:
- If desired, enter a personal message in any language at the top of the body of the email, and click Send. You can enter a maximum of 1,024 characters. Alternatively, click Don't Send.
- In the case of a group assignment, click Send again in the confirmation window that appears to confirm the action.