Edit an ELO
To edit an ELO
- Click Content | Catalog on the navigation bar.
The Catalog Manager appears.
- In the Browse Catalog pane, browse to or search for the folder that contains the ELO that you want to edit.
- Move your mouse over the folder title, and click the Edit Contents link that appears.
The contents of the Edit Contents pane on the right are now filtered to display only the affected folder.
- In the Edit Contents pane, move your mouse over the title of the ELO, and click the Edit link that appears, as shown below.
- In the Edit External Learning Object (ELO) dialog box, edit the information for the ELO, and click Save.
Note: After you are done making changes to the Catalog, you must click Exit to exit the Catalog Manager. Clicking Exit updates the Catalog to reflect your changes.