Generate and Export a Learner Report
To manage the users and their roles with ease, you can also generate a Learner Report.
Note: The Learner Report button on the top of the ILT User Role Management screen is enabled only if one of the records in the grid are selected.
To generate and export a Learner Report
- Click Users & Groups > ILT > User Role Management.
The list of users and their roles display.
- Find the specific user you require and click on the user name.
- Click the Learner Report button on the top of the screen.
The Learner Report can be viewed in the resulting page.
Note: This report generates only for the selected user.
- To export the Learner Report, click Export Report which is found above the learner report.
- The following information can be obtained from the resulting .csv document that you download:
- Session ID
- Course ID
- Course Title
- User Name
- Last Name
- First Name
- Attd (attendance)
- Instructor User Name
- Instructor Last Name
- Instructor First Name
- Facility ID
- Facility Name
- Classroom ID
- Classroom Name