Print a MY PROGRESS Report
To print your MY PROGRESS report
- Click MY PROGRESS on the navigation panel on the left.
By default, the In Progress tab of MY PROGRESS appears, showing all learning assets started but not completed. To view all completed learning assets, click the Completed tab. To view all Not Started learning assets, click the Not Started tab.
- Click Print Report. The Print Report dialog box appears.
- Select the options you wish to include in the report.
- Click OK. The report generates, and opens in a new window.
Note: If your site has been configured to support it, the report also includes additional columns for Expected Duration and Actual Duration. Refer to MY PROGRESS for more information.
- Optionally, you can do the following:
- Click File > Save As to save the report.
- Click Close this Window to close the window without saving the report.