Create a Schedule
Before creating a schedule, it is important to understand how the schedule dates and the template date filters relate to each other. See Understanding Date Settings for more information.
To create a schedule
- Click Templates and select either the Default or Personal tab.
- Select the desired template.
- Click Schedule. The Save Schedule dialog displays with a Properties tab and an Email tab.
- In the Properties tab complete all fields as described below.
- In the Schedule section, select the type of schedule you want to create from the drop down. Complete all fields as described below.
Note: The time zone for all schedule Start times is UTC.
One Time Schedule
- If desired, click the Email tab and check or uncheck the option.
- Email Notification - Sends an email to the user's SkillPort email address that indicates the scheduled report ran. If no email address is specified for the SkillPort user account, this check box will be disabled. If the current user account email address is changed, any existing schedules will not be automatically updated.
- Click OK. The schedule displays on the Schedules window.