Search in a Book
You can search within a book to locate specific content. By using the search function, the Book Viewer compares your search terms against the text and returns the locations in the book that contain this text.
To search in a book
- Click Search at the top of the viewer.
The Search this item dialog box displays.
- Enter desired search terms in the text box. You can also narrow or refine your search by selecting an option from the drop-down menu:
- All Content: Searches all content within the book.
- My Notes: Searches only within your notes in the book.
- Community Comments: Searches all community comments made about this book.
- Codes Listings: Searches code listings, such as computer code and syntax, within the book.
- Click Go. Search results, if any, display in the viewer window.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited