View Your Credit-Based Training Progress
Use your learner transcript to view the progress you've made on credit-based training.
Note: You can only view a credit-based transcript if progress has been made on credit-based content.
To view your credit-based training progress
- Click Quick Links in the header.
The Quick Links menu displays.
- Click Learner Transcript.
By default, the Core Data transcript displays.
- Click Change in the upper-left corner.
A list of available transcripts displays.
- Select the name of the credit program. You can select from all of the programs to which you are entitled.
- Click OK.
All started and/or completed assets within the credit program display.
- Optionally, filter your transcript to display a refined list of the assets:
- Click Show Filters.
- Select a status, type, and/or date range.
Note: When you filter by status, be aware that an expired asset is one you did not complete within one year. You do not receive credit for expired courses.
- Click Refine.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited