Request Approval for a Course Restart
If a maximum number of course test attempts has been specified as completion criteria for a course, and you attempt to take the course test after you have reached the maximum limit, a message displays that you have reached the maximum number of test attempts. To take the test again, you can request a course restart.
Note: Course restart requests are only available for courses assigned to you by your manager or administrator.
To request a course restart
- Click View Learning Plan at the top of the page.
- Click the Assigned Learning tab.
- Locate the assigned course for which you want to request a restart.
- Click More Actions below the course's title, and then select Request Approval for Restart from the menu.
- In Note for Approval Manager, enter a note describing the reason for the restart request.
- If available, and if you want to send an email notifying someone of the request, do one or both of the following:
- Select the approval manager to whom to send the email.
- Enter the email address of another individual to whom to send the email.
- Click Send.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited