The commands listed below are available for the contentRelayer. To use one of these commands:
- Ensure that Relayer is installed and Tomcat is running.
- Open a browser window enter the following in the URL line:
- options - Lists all available Relayer options.
- ping - Reports on the operational status of the Relayer, including Relayer version and trace logging level.
- getlog - Reports the latest 40K of content from the Relayer log file.
- traceon - Switches all logging ON (more detailed logging).
- traceoff - Switches all logging OFF.
- tracedefault - Switches logging to the minimal setting.
- perfstats - Displays and logs the current performance stats including the time the servlet was started, current time, number of hits handled since last start, and the hits per second.