Non-default player properties for Skillsoft AICC content
LMS-specific notes for Skillsoft AICC content
AICC Content Importation:
- Content is imported via Pathlore Content Centre – Import type ‘Single Course Import’ or import type ‘Course Library’ - for a bulk content upload.
- Prior to launching the course, Pathlore displays a Status of ‘Not Started’.
- Once the course is started, Pathlore displays Status of ‘In-Progress’.
- When a test score is posted Pathlore displays it as ‘Earned Score’.
- When a mastery score is achieved, Pathlore displays a status of ‘Mastered’.
- Ensure LMSCompletion=1 in sbplayer.cfg file for NLS Player
- Where LMSCompletion=0, when a score below mastery is achieved, the player sends a ‘failed’ lesson status resulting in the course being marked a Finished but ‘Unmastered’ in Pathlore.