Content Installer 6.5 (6.5.12) - January 2011
Changes and Modifications
- Additional logging has been enabled to aid in diagnosing SSM file loss.
- An E3 performance improvement has been added.
- Summary page generation enhancements for SCT and Publisher products have been added.
- Course selection screen usability enhancements have been added.
- SCORM PIF's are generated with absolute paths unless you choose to "Generate AICC files" during the install. (CR 40367)
- Installer is not able to install Dialogue courses. (CR 46817)
- Installer falls over when installing a sample CCA course, due to a bad course. (CR 46793)
- For CCA content, objective IDs used by the player do not match the objective Developer IDs in AICC .DES file. (CR 86163)
- E3 course B pages are not being laid down in default site using commandline installer, due to E3 content not being upgrade properly. (CR 46837)
- An Available _versions.xml file update issue has been resolved by use of the correct JRE. (CR 81985)