Step 1 - Select Installation Options
These installation instructions are specifically for a Course Only Installation. See the Content Installer Online Help for more information about typical and custom installations.
- Stop IIS.
- In the local installer root folder you created previously, double-click Installer.exe.
- The Welcome screen appears. Click Next.
- The License Agreement screen appears. Read this information, select I accept the terms of this license agreement, and click Next.
Note: You must select I accept the terms of this license agreement to continue the installation.
- Choose the installation directory of the content server that you are installing to, then click Next.
- Enter the physical path you want to install to (the default path c:\skillsoft is recommended). To select a different physical path, type it in the field or use the Browse button.
Note: If you are using SkillPort and the content server on a single machine, select the same directory where the LMS is installed.
- In the Installation Type Selection screen, select Course Only Installation, then click Next.
- Proceed to the final step, Course Only Installation.