Percipio courses are comprised of a series of videos and supporting resources. You can browse the course content or review a short overview of the course.
- Content: The Content tab contains the videos within the course. Videos are shown in a sequential list, and the total course typically presents between 20 and 90 minutes of instructional content.
- Overview: The Overview tab displays a brief overview of the course's content, prerequisites, expertise level, PDU training credits, or CPE training credits, if available, course objectives, and the instructor name.
- Resources: The Resource tab includes available additional resources for a course. A resource is supplemental content that enhances your learning experience. A Web-based resource (HTML Resource) opens in the main content area, while other external files open in a default application configured on your system (example: Microsoft Excel™). Some resource files may prompt you to download them. Course transcripts are conversions of the videos into a text-based document.
Note: Not all courses have resources. This tab is only available if resources are included with the course.
- Completion status: The Completion status tells you the minimum score necessary for the course to be marked as completed. The visual indicator and your status change as you progress through the course. Available course statuses are:
- Not started: There is no progress for the content, based on the completion criteria.
- Started: There is progress for the content, based on the completion criteria.
- Complete: The completion criteria for the course has been met.