Sign in and Connect to Percipio
To sign into Percipio, ELSA or the app you must have an active user account with a Skillsoft content license.
You also need to know your Percipio site name, which is typically the name of your organization. Your site name and login name are in the Welcome email you received from your team.
Sign into Percipio
You have multiple entry points into Percipio.
From the Welcome email, select Start Learning. You are immediately logged into Percipio to start learning.
Bookmark the page.
For subsequent logins, use either your corporate network credentials or your Percipio user credentials depending on how your company has configured Percipio. If you use Percipio user credentials, you may also receive an email from Percipio to set your password.
- Open your Percipio site. The URL is typically: https://sitename.percipio.com, where your sitename is your company name. Check site name validity.
- Enter your Percipio credentials, username or email and password, or your corporate network credentials.
- In the top right corner of the browser window, select the Percipio icon . The Connect to Percipio page opens.
- On the Connect to Percipio page, enter your Percipio Site Name. Your site name is typically the name of your company. Check site name validity.
- Click Next.
- From the Let's get started page, choose one of the following options:
- Log in with corporate credentials
- Log in with Percipio credentials.
- On the Let's get started page, enter your Percipio or corporate username or email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Start Learning.
If you have access to more than one Percipio site, you can connect ELSA to the site of your choice.
- In the Percipio ELSA App or in the browser extension, click .
- Click Sign out.
The Let's Get Started page opens.
- Click Back to site name.
- Enter the Site Name. Check site name validity.
- Click Next.
- Enter your corporate or Percipio credentials to log in.