Career Journeys are bundles of specially curated Aspire Journeys that contain additional content items ensuring each learner can retain and apply their new skills on the job. Some Career Journeys might have live courses, labs, and mentors, others might have test preps and projects, all have instructional variety and reporting to provide a scalable way to upskill your employees in specific areas. You can purchase a Career Journey as an add-on for an additional fee and then license it to a specific group of users.
If your company purchased and licensed a Career Journey for you:
- Locate the Career Journey. You can find it in one of two ways:
- Review the home page of a Career Journey so you can decide where to start. You see:
- What to expect: a summary of learning methods contained in that Career Journey that make it unique.
- Certifications you can prepare for: a list of certifications that you can prepare for using the content within the Career Journey if the Career Journey supports certification training.
- About this Career Journey: a description of what you can do with this Career Journey.
- Sections: a view of how the career journey is segmented so you can choose your individual path. Sections will vary for each journey.
- Select the Aspire Journey that best meets your career goals, then follow its learning path. Depending on your specific Career Journey, items of note:
- Live courses are hosted outside Percipio by Skillsoft Global Knowledge (GK). If learners decide to attend, they must register for a class in Percipio that meets their schedule, then activate a separate account with GK using their first name, last name, and email address.
- Learners may participate in facilitated, small group discussions with an International Federation of Coaches (IFC)-certified Skillsoft coach and up to eight peers. In these sessions, the learners discuss the unit’s themes, ask questions, and interact and exchange ideas.
- If available, learners complete a capstone project which provides the opportunity to integrate the skills and competencies developed across all tracks in a final culminating project.
- Learners can share Career Journeys with others who are also licensed for the same Career Journey.
- For instructions on how to submit unit and capstone projects for the First Time Manager Career Journey, see Submission Guidelines for First Time Manager Career Journey.