Browse Curricula for Credentials
To browse credentialing curricula
- On the navigation panel, click Credentials.
The Credentials page appears, which lists all of the credentials offered by your organization. Each credential has a corresponding catalog that contains courses for which you can received credit towards the credential.
You can click the column header for Credential Title or Board Name to sort by that column and change the sort order from ascending to descending, or vice versa.
- Click Show Catalog beside the credential for which you want to view curricula.
- Navigate down into the catalog structure to a curricula folder that contains learning assets of interest to you, and expand the folder.
- To view more information about an asset, move your mouse over the title, and click the Show Details link that appears.
- From this point, you can perform many actions on the asset. For example:
The specific actions available to you can depend on the type of learning asset and the configuration of your site. For example, you might be able to download courses and SkillSims.