Play a Course Offline
If you have downloaded a course to your computer using SkillSoft Course Manager (SCM), you can play it offline at any time.
Note: Your progress in a course you are playing offline is automatically imported into SkillPort the next time that you log in to SkillPort. Also note that recurring assets (which you can retake) are not supported if you are using both SkillPort and SCM.
To play a course offline
- Open SCM by double-clicking its icon on your desktop.
- Log in to SCM using your SkillPort user ID and password.
- Use the SCM to select the course to play.
See the SCM Help for assistance with this step and information on how to do the following:
- View your progress in an offline course using SCM.
- Remove downloaded course content from your computer. Before removing downloaded content, SkillSoft recommends that you log in to SkillPort in order to import your offline course results into SkillPort, and then confirm the results have been imported by viewing them in the MY PROGRESS.