View MY PROGRESS
To view your learning progress report
- Click MY PROGRESS on the navigation panel on the left.
By default, the In Progress tab of MY PROGRESS appears, showing all learning assets started but not completed. To view all completed learning assets, click the Completed tab. To view all Not Started learning assets, click the Not Started tab.
- In the View drop-down list, select:
- All to display all learning assets on the tab
- Development Plan to display only those learning assets (within your Development Plan) on the tab.
- In the Type drop-down list, specify the assets to include in the report:
The report is immediately filtered based on your selection.
- For Date Range, specify the date range for the report:
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Last 12 Months
- Custom: Specify a start date and end date using the provided date picker controls.
Note: On the In Progress tab, if the Last Accessed date of the asset falls within the specified range, the asset is included in the report. On the Completed tab, if the Completed date of the asset falls within the specified range, the asset is included in the report.
The report is immediately filtered based on your selection. By default, assets on the In Progress tab are sorted by Last Accessed date, and assets on the Completed tab are sorted by Completed date.
Note: If your site has been configured to support it, the report also includes additional columns for Expected Duration and Actual Duration. Refer to MY PROGRESS for more information.
- If applicable, click the appropriate icon in the Actions column:
- To view a printable, detailed report on an asset, click .
- To launch an incomplete asset, click .
- To complete a course evaluation for a completed course, click (not shown).
- To print a completion certificate for a completed course, click (not shown).
- (Optional) To print the learning progress report:
- At the top of the report, click Print Report.
- On the File menu in the new browser window, click Print.
- In the Print dialog, click Print.