Use the Web Site Colors form to alter the appearance of the Skillport interface to match your organizational needs.
Note: You cannot customize the colors of the Skillport Mobile interface.
Colors and Browsers
A browser-safe table of 252 colors is available in Skillport. These colors include 216 browser-safe color values and 36 grayscale colors common among supported browsers when running in 256-color mode.
The Skillport Color Scheme is divided into groups based on functionality. The groups are:
To change a color scheme
- Click Display > Colors on the navigation bar.
- (Optional) Select Color Pick Table to show the Color Pick Table from which you can easily select browser-safe colors.
- In the field for the color scheme element that you want to change, specify a new color by doing one of the following:
- Enter the hexadecimal value for the color. The hexadecimal value must include the # symbol, for example, #9999CC.
- Click in the field, and then click a color in the Color Pick Table. This inserts the hexadecimal value for the selected color.
- Repeat the previous step as needed to change other color scheme elements.
- Click Submit.
Note: To restore Skillport to its default color scheme, click Restore Default Colors at the bottom of the page.