Changes and Modifications
- Added support for the new business skills result format.
- Updated RUM to work with the new and old versions of the SCM.
- A new DELAY parameter has been added in the RUM.ini file to handle additional delay option between the loading of the files. The value of the DELAY parameter is specified in milliseconds. The default value is 2000 milliseconds (2 secs).
- The message "LMS not running" appears when a company name is wrong in RUM.ini or if there is a problem connecting to the LMS.
- e3 course results are not being posted to SkillPort 3.x or SkillPort 5.x