Revoke a Waiver
Use the Approval Manager to revoke an approved waiver from a learner.
To revoke a waiver from a learner
- Click My Approvals on the left navigation panel, or click Approval Manager in the upper-right corner of the page. The Approval Manager page displays, which lists all pending and completed approval requests.
- If the list of approval requests is long, you can do any or all of the following to filter the data to include a smaller subset:
- For Date Range, specify the date range for which you want to view data: All, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 12 Months, or a custom date range that you specify.
- Filter the list of requests to include only waivers, as shown in the following image.
- Filter the list of requests to include only approved requests, as shown in the following image.
- Once you have located the approved waiver that you want to revoke, click the corresponding (Manage) icon. The Revoke Waiver dialog box appears.
- Review the waiver details.
Note: If a learner's note exceeds the space restraints in a window, an ellipsis (...) appears at the end of the viewable text. To see the learner's note in its entirety, hover your mouse over the ellipsis and the full text appears in a pop-up window.
- Enter a note regarding your reason for revocation, and click Revoke.