Assign an Asset to Users' Development Plan Folders
To add a learning asset to the Development Plan
- In Skillport, click Admin at the top right of the page. The Skillport Administrator home page appears.
- Click Assign learning resources to a user or group. The User Management page appears.
- In the Users and Groups pane, navigate to the user whose Development Plan you want to modify.
- In the right pane, click the Dev Plan Assignment tab.
- Click Edit Individual Assignments. The Development Plan Assigner dialog appears:
- Find a learning asset by browsing the CATALOG or by searching for a word or phrase using SEARCH&LEARN™.
- Click the asset you want to add to the user's MY PLAN.
- In the right pane, click the folder that you want to add the asset to.
- Click . The Add to Development Plan dialog appears:
- Enter a Goal that describes the objective you want the user to achieve from the learning asset.
- If applicable, select a Due Date from the calendar.
- If applicable, set a Reminder to have a one-time or recurring email sent to the user automatically.
Note: If you set a reminder, you must also enter the number of days before the asset's due date to send the initial or one-time reminder email. The reminder e-mail contains direct links to the asset itself and to its summary page.
- If applicable, select Required.
Note: This setting does not affect the behavior of application; it is used for reporting. It differentiates required assets from optional ones.
- Optionally, select Overdue notices to send weekly email reminders if the asset is not completed by the specified Due Date.
- Click OK. The asset displays in the user's Development Plan folder in MY PLAN and is automatically in an approved state.