Change the Parent Group for a Group
You can change the parent group for a group at any time. Be aware that a group will inherit the content assignments of the new parent group unless the group has explicit content assignments (which override all inherited ones).
To change the parent group for a group
- Click Users & Groups > User Management on the navigation bar.
- On the Users and Groups tab, navigate to the desired group in the group hierarchy, then select the group.
- Click the Edit tab in the right pane.
- Click the Edit link next to Parent Group.
The Select Group dialog box displays.
- Navigate to the desired group, and select it.
You can also search for a group by Group Name and/or Org Code. If needed, you can enter an asterisk (*) as a wild card that represents one or more characters.
- Click OK, and then click Save.