Remove an ELO
Note: Removing an ELO from one folder automatically removes all instances of that ELO from all other folders. The ELO is permanently removed from the site.
To remove an ELO
- Click Content | Catalog on the navigation bar.
The Catalog Manager appears.
- In the Browse Catalog pane, browse to or search for the folder that contains the ELO that you want to remove.
- Move your mouse over the folder title, and click the Edit Contents link that appears.
The contents of the Edit Contents pane on the right are now filtered to display only the affected folder.
- In the Edit Contents pane, move your mouse over the title of the ELO, and click the Remove link that appears, as shown below.
- Click OK to confirm the removal.
Note: After you are done making changes to the Catalog, you must click Exit to exit the Catalog Manager. Clicking Exit updates the Catalog to reflect your changes.