Use MY PROGRESS to Add a Learning Event to MY PLAN
A learning event is a reference to a learning activity such as a training course or seminar. When you create a learning event from MY PROGRESS, it appears in the MY PLAN folder.
To add a learning event
- Click MY PROGRESS on the navigation panel on the left. The My Progress page appears.
- Click the Create Learning Event link. The Add Learning Event dialog appears.
- Enter information about the learning event using the fields provided.
- Click Submit. If the learning event does not require approval, it is immediately added to your MY PLAN. If the learning event requires approval, the Learning Event Approval Request dialog box appears, in which you can complete the next step.
- Do one of the following:
- If you do not want to send a notification email about the event to an approval manager, click Cancel.
- If you want to send a notification email about the event to an approval manager, enter the note. Then select an existing approval manager to whom to send the email, or enter and re-enter to confirm the email address of an alternate individual. Click Submit.
The learning event is added to your MY PLAN.