Change the Email Template Used for an Email
At any time, you can change the email template that is used for sending emails when a specific event occurs. However, be aware that instances of the email based on the old template that have already been queued by the system for delivery to recipients are still sent.
To change the email template used for an email
- Click Configuration > Notification Management on the navigation bar.
- Find the event for which you want to specify a different template.
The description of the template currently assigned to an event often can provide additional, useful information that can help you understand the event. If necessary, to verify you have identified the desired event, you can click expand () beside the event to view the name and description of the currently-assigned template.
- Select the event (not the template).
- Click Edit at the top of the tab.
The Manage Emails page displays.
- In the Associated Template Name column, double-click the template name to activate the drop-down list.
- In the drop-down list, select the template to assign to the event.
- Click Save.