ILT Event Journals
Use the Event Journals view to run journals (reports) on various ILT functions, such as enrollments, approval decisions, sessions, and courses.
Note: When an ILT Administrator changes a session schedule after the session has been set to Completed, Skillport reporting and ILT Event Journals do not reflect this change. Only the data as recorded in the database at the time the session is marked as complete is reflected; additional changes do not render.
To view and generate event journals
- Click Reports > ILT Event Journals.
The ILT Event Journal page displays:
- Select the journals you wish to view using the checkboxes available.
- Withdrawals: A log of learners withdrawn from an ILT session, by whom, the course and session and when the withdrawal was performed. Withdrawal data includes Withdrawn For, Withdrawn By, Title, Session ID, Withdrawal Date and Withdrawal Time.
- Enrollments: A log of learners enrolled into an ILT session, by whom, the course and session and when the enrollment was performed. Enrollment data includes Learner Name, Enrolled By, Title, Session ID, Enrollment Date and Enrollment Time
- Approvals: A log of ILT enrollment approval (and denial) actions listing learner, approver, approval results and notes and date performed. This report lists the Learner, Approver, Approval Results, Notes, Date and Time.
- Course Create: A log of new ILT Courses created, by whom and when. Course Create data includes Course Created By, Course ID, Title, Date and Time.
- Session Create: A log of new ILT Sessions created showing parent course, created by whom and when. Session Create data includes Session Created By, Session ID, Title, Date and Time.
- Course Change: A log of ILT Courses whose attributes were changed, by whom and when. Course Change data includes Course Changed By, Course ID, Title, Attribute Changed, Date and Time.
- Session Change: A log of ILT Sessions whose attributes were changed showing parent course, changed by whom and when. Session Change data includes Session Changed By, Session ID, Title, Attribute Changed, Date and Time.
- Session-Close-Waitlist: A list of Waitlisted Learners moved to the parent course's Watch List when a session is closed and its Waitlist is purged. It lists Title, Session ID, Session Start Date, Session Start Time, Wait List Learner, Session Close Date and Session Close Time.
- Click Generate Journal to download the specified journals. A .zip file downloads.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file.
- Open the .csv file(s) to view the contents of each journal.
Note: The .csv file(s) can be opened in spreadsheet programs (such as Microsoft Excel).