To view attendance of Learners in a session
- Click Content > ILT > Course and Session Manager.
- Click the Session Manager tab.
- Click the Session ID you wish to view.
The View Session window displays.
- Click the Roster tab.
The list of learners enrolled in the session appears.
- Click Attendance Sheet.
The attendance sheet opens in a new window. This sheet contains the following details:
- Instructor: Name of the Instructor.
- Session ID: ID of the session that the Learner has enrolled for.
- Course ID: ID of the course which contains the session.
- Title: Title of the session.
- Facility: Facility which the session is conducted in.
- Classroom: Classroom which the session is conducted in.
- Start: Date and time that the session starts.
- End: Date and time that the session ends.
- Name: Name of the Learner.
- User Name: User name of the Learner
- Email: Email address of the Learner
- Student Signature: Space for signature of the student.
- Click Print to print out the attendance sheet, or click Close to close the window.