Print an Approval Requests Report
The Approval Requests report details all the Approval Requests assigned to you, and displays the following:
- Manager name
- Learner name
- Type of request
- Title of the asset
- Status of the request
- Requested date
- Last action of the request (for example, if it was approved or denied)
See an example of an Approval Requests Report.
To generate and print an Approvals Request report
- Click Approval Manager at the top right. The Approval Manager page appears:
- Click Print Report. The Print Report dialog box appears.
- Select Approval Requests.
- Click Print. The report generates, and opens in a new window.
- Click File > Save As to save the report.
- Click Close this Window to close the window.
Note: If you click Close this Window and did not save the report, the report does not prompt you to save it.