Tips and Best Practices for Live Learning Reports
Skillport Live Learning Courses are containers that hold learning assets. Live Learning Courses let you set completion criteria at the container level and Summary Reports can give a high level view of activity for the entire Live Learning Course. The Detail and Matrix reports also provide detailed information about accesses to assets within Live Learning Courses.
- Information about Live Learning Courses is included in the report if the Enrollment Date is on or prior to the End Date of the Activity Date Range.
- The Activity Date Range is interpreted differently when reporting on the overall Live Learning Course or the assets within the Live Learning Course.
- Data about the overall Live Learning Course is reported as of the End Date of the Activity Date Range. This includes Live Learning First and Last Access, Completion Date, and Percent Complete.
- For assets within a Live Learning Course, activity that occurs on or prior to the End Date is used to calculate the Live Learning Course data fields, but detailed information about asset activity is included only for activity that occurred during the report’s Activity Date Range. For example, a report run for last month could show that the Live Learning Course is Complete, but would not show any asset activity if all the activity occurred prior to the Start Date of the Activity Date Range.
Example 1: Live Learning Summary Report
In a Live Learning Summary Report, all of the Live Learning data fields listed in bold below are reported as of the Activity Date Range End Date.
- Group Name
- Live Learning Course Title
- Live Learning ID
- Live Learning First Access Date
- Live Learning Last Access Date
- Enrollment Date
- Live Learning Completion Date
- Live Learning Status
- Percent Complete
- Live Learning First Access Date is the earliest date that any asset in the Live Learning Course was accessed.
- Live Learning Last Access Date is the most recent date that any asset in the Live Learning Course was accessed.
Example 2: Live Learning Detail Report
In a Live Learning Detail Report, Live Learning data (in red below) is reported as of the Activity Date Range End Date, but asset activity data (in blue below) is only shown for activity that occurred during the Activity Date Range.