Skillport Mobile is an application specifically designed for your smartphone. It includes a subset of Skillport functionality and is designed to work with mobile content.
Note: To ensure mobile content playback, turn off pop-up blockers in your browser.
On Skillport Mobile (on your smartphone):
- You can search for, view, and launch mobile content. Skillport Mobile tracks your progress, score, and completion status in the same manner as for non-mobile content played on your computer.
- With the exception of ILT courses, you can search for, view, and add non-mobile content to your learning plan, but you cannot launch non-mobile content from your smartphone.
- You can launch and remove assets from your Development Plan, but you cannot add assets to your Development Plan.
- You cannot download mobile or non-mobile content to your smartphone.
On Skillport (on your computer or tablet):
- Learners and administrators work with mobile content just as with any other type of asset. However, unlike non-mobile content, mobile content cannot be downloaded using the Skillsoft Course Manager (SCM) for offline play on a computer.