Bookmark a Location in the Library
Use bookmarks to save category locations within the Library. When you create a bookmark, it is added to the Personal Learning tab of your learning plan, where you can add a due date, notes and reminders about it.
For existing bookmarks, see View Your Bookmarks.
Note: The assets within a bookmark do not inherit the due date, notes or reminders associated with the bookmark. Bookmarks are denoted by the icon in the Personal Learning tab.
To bookmark a location in the Library
- Browse the Library for the category you wish to bookmark.
- On the results page, click .
The Save to My Learning Plan dialog box opens.
- Optionally, enter a Title and Notes.
- Select a Due On date.
- Optionally, set up a reminder email using the Remind me options.
- Select one of the following:
- General Set: Saves the asset to the General set in your learning plan.
- Development Plan Set: Saves the asset to your Development Plan (if applicable to your site).
- Existing Set or New Set: Saves the asset to a different set within your learning plan.
- If you selected Existing Set or New Set:
- Click Select. A list of existing sets displays.
- If the set already exists, click the name of the set to which you want to add the asset.
- If you want to create a new set for the asset, enter the New Set name, click Add Set, then click the newly-created set to highlight it.
- Click Select.
The Save to My Learning Plan dialog box displays again.
- Click Save. The Save to My Learning Plan dialog box closes and a confirmation message displays.
- Click OK to close the message.
The location is bookmarked and added to the specified set in the Personal Learning tab in your learning plan.