You can reorganize the sets on the Personal Learning tab in your learning plan. Be aware of the following constraints as you do:
- A set that you manually create can have only two levels of subsets.
- When you add a series from the Library to your learning plan, a set with the title of the series is automatically created.
To reorganize sets
- Click View Learning Plan at the top of the page.
- Click the Personal Learning tab.
- Click Manage Sets in the upper-right corner.
All sets (including hidden sets) display.
- Select a set that you want to move, and click one of the directional arrows at the top of the Manage Sets dialog box. Alternatively, you can select a set, drag it to a new location, and drop it.
- Click Done.