Print an Approval Requests Report
The Approval Requests report details all the approval requests assigned to you, and displays the following:
- Approval Manager name
- Learner name
- Type of request
- Title of the asset
- Status of the request
- Requested date
- Last action of the request (for example, if it was approved or denied)
See an example of an Approval Requests Report.
To generate and print an Approval Requests report
- Click Quick Links > Approval Manager.
The Approval Manager page displays.
- Click the Print Report link in the upper-right corner.
The Print Report dialog box displays.
- Select Approval Requests.
- Click Print. The report generates and opens in a new window.
- Click File > Save As to save the report.
- Click Close this window to close the window.
Note: If you click Close this window and did not save the report, you are not prompted to save it.