You can share knowledge and expertise with other people in your organization by creating comments on content. Comments can be observations, opinions, or other remarks to information presented in a specific title.
Note: Comments are public to all community members and should be appropriate for your particular organization.
To add comments to content
- Locate content of interest to you by using search, browsing the Library, or viewing the community stream.
- Click the content title or click Details to navigate to the details page.
- Click Community Comments. The comments activity stream for the selected content displays.
- Do one of the following:
- Add a new comment: Type a comment into the comment box.
- Comment on an existing comment: Navigate to an existing comment and create a new comment. Use the scroll bar to show additional comments.
- Click Add.
Your comment displays in the Community Comments stream. Once added to the stream, if needed, you can edit or remove your comment.