You can reorganize the assets within and between manually-created sets on your Personal Learning tab in your learning plan.
You cannot reorganize the individual assets within a set that is created when you add a series from the Library to your learning plan; however, you can reorganize the sets within the series.
Watch the tutorial
To reorganize assets
- Click View Learning Plan at the top of the page.
Your learning plan displays.
- Click the Personal Learning tab.
- Navigate to the asset that you want to move.
- Click the More Actions link.
- Click Move This Item.
The Move This Item dialog box displays.
- Click the title of the set where you want to move the asset.
- If the set is empty, click Insert Here.
- If the set contains assets:
- Click one of the existing assets.
- Click Above to insert the asset above the current selection.
- Click Below to insert the asset below the current selection.
- Continue to click the Above and Below options until you reach the desired asset location.
- Click Done. The asset is now available in the location specified.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited