Your profile has additional fields that, if completed, make up your community profile. Your community profile gives you a place to list and share interests, activities and information about yourself with other community members. You can also choose specific categories of information to show or hide, as well as make your profile invisible.
Watch the tutorial
Community Profile Fields
- About Me: Enter general information about yourself.
- Education and Certificates: List your education and credentials.
- Interests and Expertise: List areas of special interest and expertise that you'd like others in the community to know about. In time, Skillport will recommend additional interests and areas of expertise, as well as suggest content to you, based on your areas of expertise.
- Privacy Settings: Select which areas of your profile will be visible. Options are:
- Make my profile: Select Visible to allow other members to see your profile or Private to hide your profile from members.
- Display my email: Select Yes or No.
- Let others follow me: Select Yes or No.
- Display my interests: Select Yes or No.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited