Print a Certificate of Completion for Credit-Based Courses
Using Learner Transcripts, you can print a certificate of completion for any completed courses associated with a training credit program.
To print a certificate of completion for training credits
- Click Quick Links in the header.
The Quick Links menu displays.
- Click Learner Transcript.
By default, the Core Data transcript displays.
- Click Change in the upper-left corner.
A list of available transcripts displays.
- Select the name of the credit program. You can select from all of the programs to which you are entitled.
- Click OK.
- Locate a completed credit-based course.
- In the course's Actions column, click View Certificate.
Note: If the course evaluation form has not been completed, and the evaluation is mandatory, the evaluation form displays and you must complete the evaluation before viewing the certificate.
- Click Print.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited