Content Installer 6.4 SR18 (6.4.131) - April 2010
- A new default content directory structure has been added for SCP 7.6, as well as support for rollbacks of SCP to older released versions if required.
- Support for Windows 2003 Server 64-bit has been added.
Changes and Modifications
- Publisher required changes have been made, including the addition of several parameters to InstallerValues.properties file.
- A change has been made to .des AICC files for several pieces of CCA content (USE_CCA_OBJ_DESC_FOR_TITLE parameter in InstallerValues.properties switch).
- The Command Line Installer kit now includes JRE 1.4.
- Upgrading from SCP 7.5 to 7.6 does not present the option to install Hindi. (CR 79425)
- System IDs in AICC .des files for Business Skills are being duplicated and are causing problems for some TPLMS's. (CR 79832)
- There is an intermittent issue where an old scp_version.properties file is not removed during an upgrade in Command Line installer only.