e2train Kallidus LMS
Non-default player properties for Skillsoft AICC content
LMS specific notes for Skillsoft AICC content
AICC Content Importation:
- AICC Metadata files imported to Kallidus as Content Type: AICC, using the Kallidus LMS Content Import Wizard.
- Descriptive Metadata is imported from course .CRS file and displayed as expected.
- Once a course is started, Kallidus LMS displays a Status of Incomplete.
- When a mastery score is achieved, Kallidus displays a Status of Complete.
- For NLS content, Kallidus LMS displays a Status of Failed after taking a test without achieving mastery and the status is changed to Passed on achieving mastery.
Course Progress Display:
- After exiting a course, the course progress displayed in the course launch area does not
update until the user refreshes the browser.
Error: Cannot launch KNet content on e2train Kallius LMS
- “Expected identifier, string or number” error appears when attempting to launch KNet content on e2train Kallidus LMS.
- Launch appears to stall when the player calls the Flash GetParam function.
- There is no known solution or workaround at time of writing.