Books24x7 offers many search options to aid you in more accurately locating the content you need. To view a brief, informative search overview tutorial, click here.
There are three ways to find the information you need:
To perform a keyword search
- Use the Search box that is near the top of every page, or
- Use the search form on the Advanced Search page.
- See search tips for further search instruction.
To use the Browse Topics hierarchies
- The Browse Topics box is located in the right-hand margin of most pages.
- Select a hierarchy, then drill down the topics to display a list of titles.
- Topics expand by clicking the marker to the left of the topic name in the hierarchy.
- You can search a specific topic by first selecting a main topic or sub-topic and then restricting your search using the "This Topic' search option.
- Use the Filter Options found on the browse topics list to tailor the list.
To use the My Home folders
- Click the 'My Home' tab at the top of the page. Your Personal Folders and the System Folders are in the left hand column.
- The 'What's New' displays a "Titles" tab which lists the titles that have been most recently released to the site.
- View the most frequently viewed titles on the site in the 'Top Titles' folder.
- Use the 'History' folder to quickly view the titles you have recently accessed.
- Use the Filter Options found on all of these pages to tailor the lists.