A number of Skillsoft products feature video programs.
- To view video programs in high resolution, you must verify that you have Adobe Flash 10 or higher. If you do not have Adobe Flash 10 or higher you, will be not able to download MP4 videos.
- To verify that you have Adobe Flash version 10 or higher go to the Adobe website. You can also install the latest version Flash.
- If you prefer a larger window to view the movie, click the Fullscreen link in the lower-right portion of the viewing window.
- If you see a blank box where the video should appear and/or no audio or video, you most likely need to upgrade to the latest software.
- If you have all required software installed and still cannot view a video, you may be behind a firewall. If this is the case, contact your internal IT technical support department.
Live Events are interactive presentations scheduled throughout the year and offered through the Leadership Development Channel and 50Lessons collections.
Accessing Localized Programs
- Localized programs are only offered through the Leadership Development Channel.
- To view localized programs, go to Browse Topics and select " Leadership Channel Topic…" and click Subtitle Languages.
- Choose your language preference and make sure the Closed Captioning is turned on – if not, click Captions On on the bottom left window of the video player (this will turn captions on).
- You can change or verify your language preference by using the pull down menu to the bottom right of the video player labeled "Do you prefer another language?"