Custom Content Management
You can create custom content
Types of custom content
- Hosted custom content are files you create outside of Percipio, then upload and store them within Percipio.
- Standards-based packages such as SCORM and AICC are packaged as .zip files. You can upload these .zip files and, once you add them to a custom channel, your learners can access them.
- Single files include documents such PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents, as well as audio formats and video files. You can upload these files and, once you add them to a custom channel, your learners can access them.
- Web pages include .htm or .html files, and website pages and files packaged as a .zip file. You can upload these files and, once you add them to a custom channel, your learners can access them.
- External links are links to content that does not require a license and are hosted outside of Percipio. These links can be to content such as YouTube videos, TED Talks, blogs, white papers, articles, and more. You can make an external link available to your learners via Percipio by creating the external link and adding it to a channel. Once you add the link to a custom channel, you can search for, access, and assign it.