Certificates of Completion
You can download and print a Certificate of Completion for any course you've completed in Percipio.
Note: If you attempt to download a certificate of completion, but the system displays an error message that your name cannot be read, your first and last name may not be in Percipio's system. Contact your training administrator to fix this.
Download a Certificate from the Activity page
Download a PMI PDU certificate from the PMI PDU tab
Download a NASBA CPE certificate from the NASBA CPE tab
- In the My Profile menu, click Activity.
- On the NASBA CPE tab, click Download Certificate from the Completed column.
- NASBA CPE certificates download as a PDF file and displays your name, the name of the course, field of study, date of completion, the NASBA CPE training credit value, CPE program sponsor and id or registration number, and NASBA time statement.
Print a downloaded certificate
- To print a certificate, open the downloaded PDF file.
- Click the Print button. The Print window displays.
- Verify the print setting, Scale: Fit to page is enabled.
- Click the Print button.