Use the Percipio search to quickly find content (such as courses). Percipio uses an intelligent search engine that auto-completes recommendations as you enter text into the search field. Depending on the terms you enter, search results can include any of your available content types (such as courses or books) and specific asset details (such as author, duration, expertise levels, technology versions, and more).
If an asset in the search results is part of a course, the From Course field links back to the associated course.
If an asset in the search results is part of a channel, the From Channel field links back to the associated channel(s).
The Percipio Search returns 20 results per page. To see additional results, click Show More at the bottom of the Search results page.
To search for content
- In the top search bar, enter your search term.
- Click . The search results display.
- Tap to access the Percipio search.
- Enter your search term.
- Tap Search.
To search for learning content directly in the browser window:
- Highlight any text and click the Search in Percipio pop-up link:
- Click the icon to open ELSA and see your results.
Optionally, you can right-click the highlighted text to display the Search in Percipio pop-up menu.
When your results are ready, the ELSA icon in the top right of the browser window indicates your search is complete.
You can also search for content by entering a search term directly in the search field within ELSA.
When the search is complete, content relevant to the search term appears in the ELSA window.
Use filters to refine your search results.
Filter by Activity
- All: every content type, including channels
- Watch: courses, videos, and custom content with the Watch designation
- Read: books, book summaries, and custom content with the Read designation
- Listen: audiobooks, audio summaries, and custom content with the Listen designation
- Practice: Practice Labs, TestPreps, and custom content with the Practice designation
Use the Type filter to further refine your search results.
To use the Type filter
- On the Search results page, click All.
- Click Filters.
- Select the types of content you want to include in your refined results. These filters differ based on the content returned in the original search results.
- The search results update with each selection.